Creating a corporate website
A quality company website that presents you and your business. Imagine style in front of your customers on the web.
Nowadays, a large percentage of everyday life goes to the Internet, which is a good prerequisite for presenting your business to all online users. To find more customers and partners, most businesses have websites that use an online business card for them.
Business websites occupy a significant number of web sites. With it, you present your services and your focus to your browsers and partners browsing the Internet, so it is important that your site is good looking, attractive and easy to use. Even if you do not have exact views on how you want it to look and what functionality your website has, you can contact us for consultation and together we can solve, unify and build on all the ideas that have arisen.
What does our service include:
- Create a graphic design that is consistent with your ideas and views
- Response design - easy to use on all mobile devices (laptops, tablets, phones, etc.)
- Navigation tailored to your business, easy to change.
- Gallery with unlimited categories and photos in each category
- Contact form for easy access of your customers to you, with the ability to attach files (pdf, doc, etc.)
- Multilingual site with the option of adding additional language packs
- Module for social networking for your business
- Beautiful url sluts, managed by the admin panel
- Possibility of addition of dowelled modules, according to the client's wish
- Administrative panel from which to manage all the content on your site.
- Ability to support the software
All content (texts, photos, videos, etc.) Being managed entirely by the owner of the site through a convenient administration panel.
Stages of creating the site
|Step 1 »||Step 2 »||Step 3 »||Step 4 »||Step 5 »|
|Receive the original information (site theme, logo, example sites you like)||Domain purchase and hosting||Create a working version of the site and show it to the client||Making adjustments as desired by the client||Approval by the client and finalization of the project|